Sunday, November 25, 2007

SEMA show 2007


My friend Remi and I went to the SEMA show il Las Vegas this november. We did'nt get the chance to talk to the Chip'ster but we spotted him every now and then. Of course we saw him at the Overhaulin' tent.


Here I am with this years Overhaulin' build!




Here's a picture of how the was when they started. It was kustomized in one week...



Here's Chip's rendering...




Here's Chip and the car after a few days...













Here I am with the pinstriper Chip use on Overhaulin'























Chip and Chris the host of Overhaulin' signing at SEMA! I was in line for getting autographs but all of a suden they stopped. that was a big bummer. Close but no sigar...






Remi and me with Charley Hutton! The great painter from Overhaulin' and ex Boyd....








Here's me and another big car builder! The one and only Troy Trepanier! Great guy!!

No comments: